Experiential Event Services
- Creating strategic alignment with your services, products, and destination through live experiences;
- Creating massive traffic potential
- Increasing repeat visitation and return traffic
- Develop and implement a Unique Value Proposition (UVP) / Competitive Advantage
- Contribute to your community and to society in meaningful ways
- Create brand identity and leadership through unforgettable namesake events
- Free up resources and time by having Carson Worldwide do what we do best
- We take time consuming event nuances, logistics, production, and staffing off your hands
- Create memorable events to make you stand out while providing you recognition and recall
- Prompt and expedient reports from the field
- Establish new emerging markets for your organization
- Easy access to full service event marketing, consumer promotions and exhibit management
- Retail access through push pull merchandising
- 25+ successful years of experiential event marketing and special events with Fortune 500, Blue Chips, and non profits
Experiential event marketing and strategic alignment
We develop and produce experiential events with high impact and recall valuesupporting and punctuating your underlying value proposition, core competencies, service and brands based on designing marketing initiatives which speak directly with your customers sub conscious while addressing core human needs and motivations to generate action, word of mouth buzz, life style and behavior paradigms, and results.
Event logistics and production
Your event is planned, time lined, and implemented with every detail including but not limited to identifying and securing appropriate tour venues and vehicles, securing and managing permits, maintaining logs, exhibit design, managing filings, and site inspection. Events and consumer promotions are meticulously managed with confidence leveraged on two decades of event born savvy and experience.
Event marketing management
On-site supervision, third party supplier coordination, staffing and labor, PR campaign event supervision, sampling, demonstrations, merchandising, contest and show management, and exhibit detailing and maintenance.
Event Staffing and Administration
On-site staffing and trainingincluding sourcing, recruiting, training and managing event labor, temps, models, samplers, demonstrators, tour managers, security and technical staff.
Experiential exhibit design, staging and AV
Develop and manage the construction of your exhibits including specifications for a touring environment and public installation. We will identify the best equipped exhibits and interactive kiosks to service your needs, negotiate and communicate with the direct exhibit, prop, AV house, designers, operators, riggers, technicians and consultants.